Birchwood Mural- Time lapse Video
Bellingham Herald 2017
Street Heart Video 2015
by: Chris McElroy-Visual Quartet
Interview: Mind Over Matters with Mick Mccormick- KEXP 2014
Parkwood Neighborhood Association 2016
Shoreline Area News 2016
In Close KCTS9 2014
Homeless in Seattle Tublr 2014
Shoreline Area News
Parkwood Area News
"- Infectious passion and excitement about public art and the process of engaging the community.
- Truly loves meeting new people, reaching out to community members and engaging people in ways I never thought possible. Shows people how public art can transform community. **Encourages and inspires people to find the artist within themselves.**
- Extremely professional, conscientious and organized and experienced
- She's fun to work with!
- Manages that fine line between encouraging novice artists to participate in painting as well as keeping a high standard of quality in her work
- Always sees things from a positive perspective, her relaxed demeanor rubs off onto the team
- Has a way to open people's minds in ways I never thought possible. Knows how to handle all types of stakeholders at all levels of a project (neighborhood leaders, city and state officials, volunteers, young students, etc!)"
- K. Schielke
"Sara has painted/designed various pieces of artwork for me over the years, including a tall bookshelf in the shape of a palm tree and some custom art on a wood panel. I am consistently blown away by her talents. She is full of energy, dedicated to a quality work product, and has a wide ranging portfolio."
"Sara is friendly, professional, efficient and incredibly talented. I have hired her for several jobs, including a door and a painting on commission. After a few brief emails, Sara is able to create exactly what I have in mind and she executes it in a timely, artful manner. I highly recommend her!!"
"Sara has created 4 original paintings of flowers and other nature themes, which I use as educational posters in my classroom. She has been a pleasure to work with, and her attention to detail makes each painting special."
Photo by: Rex Holhbein